Sunday, April 17, 2011

Why does Carla Millet cook?

I cook mainly for my family, which is why we're all 'healthy.' haha I also love feeding my friends. And yeah, I cook because I can and I'm pretty good at it. I guess... No. It most definitely runs in the family: from Nanay Belen, my lola (grandmother) to my mother and father. Yes, both of them that's why all my siblings are good cooks, too. I hope that my love for food and cooking will be passed on to my daughters. Chuchai (my eldest) and Micky (my youngest) are already showing promise/future at it. Si Inna at Bea (the middle ones) na lang. Hopefully, you too, friends. Enjoy!

Things to remember:


  • -Mostly, I cook simple, everyday Filipino food. No offense. :)

  • -These foods are prepared in the easiest ways possible because I'm lazy, easily bored and kulang sa time (aren't most of us?).

  • -My entries will mostly depend on your requests. I'm a lazy writer, too. (Coming up with new content is exhausting for a non-writer material like me. haha)

5 comments:

  1. finally! im excited for your new project, mash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great project! an outlet for all your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog rocks! nice layout. you had the right idea to keep things simple as well, Carla. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Go Julie Powell! Bon Appetit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thanks for all your comments...i appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete